Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to the four of you who regularly read my blog!

Oh, and the rest of you who happen to glance at the second line…

Today is my last day at my parents house for Christmas break. I’ve had a good time, it’s nice to see all my friends and family again, but I must admit that I’m excited for flight school next week.

It’s funny how a new year makes it feel like I’ve got a shot at a new start. I hope that it’s the same for you.

If it is, I hope that you embrace this fresh start, and really try to make a difference in your life, or someone elses.

And even if you don’t feel like you get a fresh start, make one anyways. It’s never too late to start!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Dom! Great to have you back on the ice over the holidays. Don't be taking your crazy pivots into the air with you...be safe up there!

    ReplyDelete