Wednesday 15 January 2014

Music

Hi, I’m Dominic and I’m  a musician.

Nothing new there. I’ve played violin since I was seven. I think. It’s been quite a while.

I wouldn’t consider myself a particularly good musician, but I have fun.

Music is fun. Often if I feel bogged down from all my studying, I just break out my violin and play. Usually I only play a few short tunes, but it helps me feel way better.

A few years ago I got a pretty decent microphone for Christmas. I’ve been recording for some time with that mic, but I’ve never really published my music.

Until a few weeks ago. I poked around online and found a pretty good software for music and sound recordings. I decided that since these days music publication is free, why not try it?

Do that’s what I did. I don’t think they’re all that good, but I’ve received some nice feedback.

So yeah, if you’re interested for some reason, you can check it out here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment