Wednesday 22 January 2014

Questions

In case you haven’t been keeping up, I’m in flight school. Those of you who have been keeping up are thinking “I got that”.

Most of you don’t know what’s going on in that realm though. I haven’t really said a whole lot about it, and I have had a few people ask how it’s going.

So,

No. I have not crashed yet. I did taxi off the runway in the simulator, but that didn’t register.

No. I haven’t been up in a real plane yet.

Next week.

I got my uniform just the other day.

Yes the instructors are nice.

I’ve learnt a lot of things. I don’t have the time or energy to tell you about it all.

Though I will give you a quick little thing I learnt:

Be careful when you take the engine cover off. There’s oil on the inside, and it sucks when you get it on your brand new, white uniform.

Incidentally, does anyone have any good advice for getting oil stains out of a new white shirt?

2 comments:

  1. Elbow grease and sunlight soap, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. elbow grease, lots of sunlight soap and keep at it. Or buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete