Sunday 29 December 2013

The Last Post

I can’t say I’ve even been thinking about a post for today. I’ve been really busy with the post-christmas, pre-semester preparations and shopping as well as simply spending time with my friends and family. However I have got something to write about.

This is my last post of 2013. I went through some of my activities in my journal and my Facebook timeline.

I went to national age-class championships in Long-track Speed Skating. And I did better than I ever expected.

I quit my paper route that I’ve had for years (not that I was particularly sad to leave).

I spent ten amazing weeks in Germany. I wouldn’t trade that for anything, I loved every moment of that.

I graduated from high school (yes, I did a foreign exchange in my grad year. I recommend it for everyone.).

I spent an awesome time serving at Echo Lake Bible Camp, those kids were amazing, even though they drove me up the wall sometimes…

And I started Bible College.

If you were keeping score, that’s three schools, three jobs, seven countries, plenty of plane rides, lots of experiences (good and bad), and innumerable friendships made.

All in 365 days.

Here’s to an amazing year, and plenty more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment