Wednesday 5 February 2014

Providence?

I’m not used to living in college. I’ve never spent this much time with so many people before.

Unsurprisingly, it has been taking its toll on my body. I don’t feel as rested, even when I go to bed really early, and my immune system can’t seem to keep up.

Then the other day, someone who obviously has a lot of money bought three months worth of multivitamins/multiminerals, fish oil, and concentrated fruit and vegetable pills for every student here.

That’s a lot of pills.

I figured, it won’t help me sleep, but at least everything else should do well…

I guess God does provide in some strange ways. I’ll let you know if I feel a difference.

1 comment:

  1. You may be surprised with the benefits of quality supplements! I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete