Monday 10 March 2014

Spring?

So Friday I had a flight. I was the first one of the day, and the plane had been sitting outside for a few hours. Suffice to say that it was quite cold and was not happy about starting. At all.

Then Saturday came around. I stepped outside, and suddenly realised that I had over-dressed. I went back to my room, took off my jeans and hoodie, and put on shorts and a t-shirt, and went back outside. It was quite warm out. Relatively.

It’s funny how that works. Back in October when it was +6 like on saturday, I pulled out my parka and went into hibernation. Now in March, when the temperature comes up to +6, I throw on shorts and a t-shirt and go out for a walk.

The seasons remind me that God can do some amazing things. Especially when we have such sudden changes as we did this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment