Sunday 17 November 2013

Snow Days

As I write this, there is a whole bunch of snow falling outside my window.

It’s windy, the snow drifts are building up, and some of the cars have snow built up all the way to their bumpers.

There were a few students trying to push a car out of the snow earlier, and there are some massive snowballs that a few students rolled outside the dorms.

I went out earlier just wearing a hoodie, and I was freezing! It’s extremely cold with this wind. A jacket is a must.

I’m listening to Walking in a Winter Wonderland, thinking bout papers that are coming up and wondering what I’ll do tonight.

I love this kind of day. Quiet with nothing to do but read and listen to music.

I have a tendency to try to work crazy hard, so I think God is trying to tell me to take it easy.

So I will. At least today.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this doesn't post twice. I am so not jealous of you! A day of rest is good. It allows for renewal and creativity and a greater sense of God's presence.

    ReplyDelete