Tuesday 25 October 2016

I don't know what to say.

So a few weeks ago I said I would post on here every two weeks... I'm at two weeks (sorta, I'm not counting my last post about my thumb), so I sat down in front of my laptop and I have no idea what to write...

Well.

So...

Hmmm...


My thumb is doing better, I can play my violin again, so that's good.

It's kinda funny actually, not having an operational thumb, I have to be creative with how I do various things, it makes you appreciate how good it is to have two opposable thumbs...

Yeah. Sometimes it's hard to write a post every two weeks, sometimes nothing interesting happens, and I don't have any concrete ideas to dump onto here. I guess that that is life!

On the plus side, I went for a nice walk yesterday. The snow is nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment